100% High Quality Acer Aspire 5735 Laptop CPU FanSpecification:Package Content
: 1x CPU Cooling FanType:
Laptop CPU FanCondition:
Original and NewWarranty:
Tested to be 100% working properly.Product Introduction:
Acer Aspire 5735 Fan are made from highest quality parts, the Acer laptop fan
are tailored made according to the original size, whether the appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. Every Acer Aspire 5735 Cooling Fan should be under strict quality control before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC,ROHS, etc.Acer Laptop CPU Fan 100% Warranty:
* Uses the highest quality parts.
Q.C. of EVERY product. Extended run time.
* 30 Days Money Back.
* Excellent Service.
compatible with original Acer Aspire 5735 Fan.Acer Aspire 5735 Fan Fits Parts NO.
* GB1205PKV1-8AYAcer Aspire 5735 Fan Fits Laptop Model.
* Aspire 5235
* Aspire 5335
* Aspire 5335G
* Aspire 5735
* Aspire 5735Z
* Aspire 5735Z-582G16MnHow to Replace a Acer Aspire 5735 Fan?
1. Follow your laptop owner's manual and assembly guide carefully as you disassemble the laptop. Touch something metal periodically to remove static charge, and work on a large table with a bright light source.
2. Turn off the laptop and unplug it. Remove the main battery
, DVD drive , Ac adapter and the hard drive. The hard drive is usually located in a slot on one side of the laptop. Remove the screw that holds the cover in place, then pull out the hard drive, screen sled.
3. Turn the laptop ove
r and remove the screws on the bottom that hold the keyboard in place. Flip the laptop over, open it, then lift the keyboard up and out. Unplug the flexible ribbon cable that connects the keyboard
to the motherboard.
4. Remove the screws that hold the laptop keyboard
bezel and palm rest in place. Carefully pry loose any plastic snaps on the sides, then lift the bezel and palm rest up and out.
5. Unplug the Acer Aspire 5735 CPU Cooling Fan
. Remove the screws that hold the heat sink and fan in place, then remove the entire unit from the laptop. Remove any thermal compound residue from the bottom of the heat sink and the CPU.
6. Apply a thin layer of thermal compound on the CPU, then replace the heat sink and cpu cooling fan. Replace the screws, plug the Acer Aspire 5735 Fan
back in, then reassemble the laptop.
7. Plug the laptop in and turn it on. After you use it for a few minutes, you should hear the new Acer cpu cooling fan running and feel warm air blowing from the vent on the side of the laptop. A Acer Aspire 5735 Fan
does not run continuously, so don't be concerned if the Acer Aspire 5735 Fan
shuts off periodically.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 25 March, 2011.